So I looked into this project again some time ago and felt that it was good stuff. So I worked a little bit more on it and it’s actually starting to look useful. One change I made was to enforce the design of the setup procedure that I envision. This is that zTinker should consist of one folder and some minor requirements regarding the page’s design to work. Now it is used that I intend to keep it that way. Instead of just rendering the constructed webpages inside of itself it now renders actual files and folder systems thanks to some PHP. I have also started to think about the interface and which tools and methods should be presented to the user. I have also made it so that tabs and newlines are retained during render (though I still have to fix it so that they are kept when stored in a database) and added a script for uploading files.