Spent this weekend working on the general layout of some levels and fixing some minor bugs that seem to have come from the update of the game engine (I think it’s all the way from MMF2 to Fusion). So there is Bioman and Reaperman that I already had some progress on since seven years ago. I made a full plan and general layout for both of them, and then focused on implementing Bioman in some detail (sprites and enemy position but not working code).
At a point I felt like added a jungle session to Bioman, but I realized that’s what I want Voodooman to be all about. I put the jungle part away for future use and tweaked Biomans part to more of a mushroomy, inside-body style.
I also begun changing the Megaman sprite into Fagerman. : )