It’s been a busy day… Tomorrow we’re moving our things over to the venue, so I wanted as much of the hardware to be prepared as possible. Luckily Gabriella was helping out, so we got some things done at least. I realized the PickaBoog nose was a bit more picked apart than I remembered so it took a while to get the functional parts running again.
To summarize, today we have:
- Managed to reconnect the PickaBoog fans to the Unity game, we still don’t have all the pieces in place though
- Started the prints of the boxes for the Enbarr chips.
- Soldered all the Enbarr chips so that they are reconnected with new cables and look alike.
- Soldered all the Enbarr chair back sensor cards so that they have audio jacks.
- Felt a bit anxious about working late into the night and feeling that time is running out.
Oh well, there is still a fair chance that it will work sufficiently well.